Tinhead Trance -DKC3- WiP Tinhead Trance -DKC3- WiP

Reminds me of g-r4ve.

But then again, so does your name, that's probably what it is.

Anyway I agree with the poster below, you only hear bouncy trance music like this once in a while. I would download this, but its not long enough for me. Good job with this song. Keep up the good work.

About your name, is it "crave" or "c-rave"?

cRAVE01 responds:

oh, thank you very much ^_^ shall I notify you when I put up the finished version? and as for my name . . . ehh, I just pronounce it like the word 'crave' Thanks for the vote and review btw.

08 - Noon 08 - Noon

I'm going to download this, now.

It has a nice, calming feel to it, and a familiar sounding melody. Good job.

Whitey767 responds:

Cheers 4 da comment
yeh, i was wried ppl wld start telling me 2 call it ambient, bt den agen it eventually breaks into dance
in my opinion, i think this was one of my more successful tracks
check usout some more, i promise some more like dis 2 come, we've made it, its jst submitting takes ages
-YT-

p4c-GameOver[hi qual] p4c-GameOver[hi qual]

Damn!

I haven't heard a trance this good in a while. The mastering could still use a little work though.
On a side-note: bouncy

[Dj-U] Train of Thought [Dj-U] Train of Thought

Good.

It's kind of bouncy. I would say it was more like dance than trance, but ambient suits it.

He's a Pirate Supermix [DEMO] He's a Pirate Supermix [DEMO]

It needs better drums.

Yeah, it sounds like one drum was used for the beat. Throw in a snare and a tom or another kick or something, other than that, its good.

Bandwith responds:

You have no idea how many layers of drums I have, everything was manually midi'd, it took quite a while.
Also this snippet for the demo is kinda a quite part I just thought of that so when you hear the finished thing you will have all the drums you could ever want.

AuECS- Dubber AuECS- Dubber

Wow.

I don't know what to say about this song, its just good. I can't find anything that could be improved.

Scooby Dooby Scooby Dooby

Good for a laugh.

Thanks, I needed a laugh today. I used to watch that show as a kid.
I take it you use Fl Studio. Try to stay away from the premade drum beats such as Deadmaus(?), I think that's what you had in there, you used it well since you didn't rely on it for a beat, but still.
Bonus points for making me laugh.

[g-rain47 2 g-R] [g-rain47 2 g-R]

Better than the first one.

I always wondered why you called these songs "g-rain". Are you getting at dimrain or something? Trying to prove that you're better than he is at what he does? Cause you are. Sorry for lowering your score. I gave your song a 5, but the score went from 4.4x to 3.68. I really have no idea how this new update does things. Good song, by the way.

g-r4ve responds:

thats ok, i dont really care wat score it has

Far cave Far cave

{victuals}

Sounds distant, you may want to work on that.
I can't find anything wrong with this other than that.
nice and diverse, exploration music perhaps?
4/5 keep it up, man!

TAA--Alien Ruins TAA--Alien Ruins

oh

This is some pretty good ambiance you got there.
I think it would suit a video game pretty well, and reminds me of timesplitters for some reason.
dl'd + 4/5

good job

TheAmateurAnimator responds:

Thanks. I design all my songs with video games in mind.